- Version 4.11
updated 02. Dec. 2018
Responsive Template Manager
Get this Module as part of following plans:
The visual Template Manager with support for responsive Emails allows you to easily edit and view your text changes right from the MailBeez area within your store’s admin!
It is fully functional with all official (free and premium) MailBeez Modules as well as with custom built modules, making template editing a breeze – so much so that you may wonder how you ever lived without it!
Say goodbye to downloading template files, editing & saving them on your local drive, uploading them back to your server, and viewing them online only to have to go back and repeat the process after every change.
- Comfortable Visual editor makes no html knowledge necessary
- Preview in mobile devices with different screen sizes like iPhone, iPad
- Edit your email copy in real time, then preview and send test emails
- save user templates so you can role back if necessary
- Restoration of the default template in case anything goes wrong
- Upwards compatible with the Mailbeez Multilanguage Template Manager so you can take your store multilingual!
- Nerd-Mode with syntax highlighting allows you to edit source code for greates flexibility
- Easier upgrade of MailBeez as the templates are moved into the store’s database
- Automatic import of module .tpl files
The editor provides embedded buttons for previewing the html & txt versions of the email, as well as allowing you to directly send a test email; all of which makes fast editing very easy:
By default the system automatically generates a TXT version from the HTML templates. If you want to customize the txt version for a module you also need to create a custom txt version for the main template.
This module is compatible with following shop systems
- missing buttons to edit list templates
- supporting new framework features
- support for multiple main templates
- fixed issue missing default templates (mb_main module)
- fixed issue with changes in preheader not saved
- PHP7 refactoring
- nice body placeholder for main template editing
- fixed issue with auto generation of txt version (main and body template)
- Color Picker and Image Browser in template style editor
- Labels in style editor
- added search and replace feature
- support for pro tour
- can be installed in parallel to multilanguage version
- coupon element issue with outlook
- responsive button issue with gmail
- product image size issue with outlook
- initial public release of visual editor