For eCommerce Stores, all your business-processes and decisions rely on your data about your customers! The MailBeez Data Quality Service allows you to discover, cleanse, de-duplicate and improve your customer data.
With poor data quality, you can only guess at the answers to quality questions
Questions that determine your data quality:
- how many unique customers do I have?
- how many customers have multiple accounts?
- how many active customers do I have, and how many abandoned accounts?
Poor data quality has an impact on many areas in your business
Typical issues caused by poor data quality:
- operational: finding the "right" customer account
- sales: how many customers do we have? How many and what percentage are existing customers?
- marketing: how to avoid sending the same / different engagement emails to the same person?
Marketing consultants like Sirius Decisions have identified improvement of data quality as an important factor to increase revenue: "An organization with a strong commitment to data quality can produce nearly 70% more revenue than a company with only average data-quality procedures."
The service tasks performed will help you:
- automatically de-duplicate guest accounts
- identify potential duplicated customer accounts
- recreate accounts for orphan orders
- identify and clean abandoned accounts
- ongoing data quality optimisation
After we have performed and automated tasks to improve the data quality in your store, you can expect following benefits:
- per unique customer, one unique account (even for guest orders)
- all activities collected into one unique account
- ability to run high quality, segmented campaigns using e.g. MailBeez Newsletter Advanced
- improved reporting
To request the Data Quality Service, please use the Contact form