It apply the German general terms and conditions, provided by Händlerbund.
So you can trust everything is fine and even your mum will approve
find following a non-binding translation done with translate.google.com:
Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (MailBeez Aps) via the website www.mailbeez.de, www.mailbeez.com or other means of distance communication, unless agreed in writing between the parties a change becomes. Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions are only effective with our express consent.
(2) We offer our services only for the booking, as far as you are a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that at the conclusion of the legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed occupational activity (entrepreneurs). A contract with consumers is excluded.
§ 2 Registration as a customer
To book and use our services, a registration as a customer is required. This is free of charge and does not lead to any obligations. As part of the registration, a customer account will be set up under your specified e-mail address and your chosen password. Upon request, the transmitted data and the customer account will be deleted by us immediately.
§ 3 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the provision of services. The scope of services is based on the service package booked by you and the service description indicated on our website.
(2) Already with the setting of the respective service offer on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online ordering system for the conditions specified in the terms of reference.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online ordering system as follows: After selecting the services intended for the booking and entering your personal data (login into your customer account), you will first be redirected to the website of the payment service provider Avangate / 2Checkout. There you make the appropriate selection or input of your data. Finally, you will be redirected back to our website on the order overview page. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here, to change or cancel the order. By submitting the order via the corresponding button you declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) On request, we will send you an individual offer, which will be sent to you in text form (e-mail, for example) and to which we will be bound for 5 days. You accept the offer with confirmation in text form.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 4 prices, terms of payment
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers are net prices. They do not include the statutory value added tax.
(2) You have the following payment options, unless specified otherwise in the online ordering process or in the respective offer:
(3) The payment entitlements from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately. The deduction of discounts is only permitted if expressly stated in the online order process or in the respective offer.
§ 5 Service provision
(1) Our performance obligations arise from the service description of the respective offer.
(2) You are obliged to cooperate insofar as we must be provided with further information in order to provide the service.
(3) The provision of services (activation of the booked service package, transmission of access data) takes place, unless otherwise agreed, within 3 days after the time of your payment instruction. Dates and deadlines for the provision of services are only binding if they have been confirmed by us in writing.
§ 6 Special provisions for software
(1) In the case of software, you will receive a license to use the software product in accordance with the license terms of the respective manufacturer. You acknowledge these license terms with the first use of the software package.
(2) You are required to protect yourself against loss of data. Because reinstalling software, as well as changing the installed software, involves the risk of data loss, you are required to take precautionary measures against data loss before reinstalling or modifying installed software through comprehensive data backup.
(3) We expressly point out that you must comply with the applicable data protection regulations in your country when using the software offered. In this respect, we assume no liability for your data protection violations.
§ 7 right of retention
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
§ 8 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies excluding the UN sales law.
(2) The place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction is our registered office, as far as you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the provider
MailBeez Aps Fruebjergvej 3 2100 Copenhagen Denmark
E-Mail: [email protected]
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract and the conclusion of the contract itself, as well as the correction options are made in accordance with § 3 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order or request, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function.