Proactively and intelligently request store reviews from your customers, and significantly increase your Trustpilot ratings over the same time frame compared to the standard Trustpilot review email with the Mailbeez Trustpilot module.
Developed in close cooperation with Trustpilot, and officially sanctioned as their recommended partner solution, the Mailbeez Trustpilot module intelligently enhances the default Trustpilot review collection email, utilizing customer specific order data to dynamically pre-fill the Trustpilot review email link, enabling your customers to write their review in a “one-click” Trustpilot review environment, which, with its incredibly easy review process, can help to harvest up to 10 times more customer reviews for your store.
Here’s how the whole system works:
- Trustpilot provides you with a unique Automatic Feedback Service email address, which they host for¬†you on a secure, neutral server.
- When a customer makes a purchase from your website, the MailBeez Trustpilot Module will send an email to¬†your unique Trustpilot email address after a given time frame, whilst respecting the configured order status (e.g. “delivered”)
- When the Trustpilot¬†system receives this email, it automatically extracts the key information (customer email,order ID, name) and creates a review invitation email.
- The system sends this email to the customer from your store’s order e-mail address, so it appears that you have sent the email.
- The customer receives the email and clicks on the unique link which takes them directly to the ‚Äėone-click‚Äô review page.
- The provided link identifies the customer to Trustpilot so they do not need to enter personal information or confirm¬†their email address. As soon as they press ‚ÄėSubmit‚Äô, the review goes live.
- The feedback system has multi-language recognition, so a French order confirmation triggers a¬†French template and a French version of Trustpilot etc. You can decide if you select the language manually or let the Trustpilot Service choose automatically.
Please download the ¬†Trustpilot Automatic Feedback Service Guide (PDF)
Do NOT edit the email template
The email sent by this module will only be read by the Trustpilot Automatic Feedback Service there is no need to edit it – you could break the functionality by changing the template, so please do not edit it!
The email your customer receives can be edited inside your Trustpilot company admin area, so for more information, please consult the¬†Trustpilot Automatic Feedback Service Guide (PDF).
Send trustpilot trigger email
Activate this MailBeez. If set to False it will not be executed and no emails are sent.
Set Order Status
Select the status that orders need to be set to in order to send a store rating email.
Set days passed
Number of days to wait before sending the emails after an order is set to the order status above.
Example:¬† An order was sent on 5th of May and the status set to “delivered”. Clearly you don’t want to ask the customer for a rating before their order arrives, so ideally take into account shipping time when configuring this setting.
Set days to skip after
Number of days after which to skip the reminder email.
Email address of the sender of this email.
The name of the sender of this email.
Your trustpilot email address
Your unique trustpilot email address you will find in your Trustpilot administration. something like
Sort order of display
Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.
Default Customer Language
Please choose the language Trustpilot will ask your Customers. If set to “Automatic” Trustpilot will try to find the right language by e.g. your Top-Level domain. However, we would recommend to choose your language manually.
If you are using customer-based languages, you need to modify your trustpilot-mailbeez. Find the assignment:
[php]‘language’ => MAILBEEZ_TRUSTPILOT_LANGUAGE[/php]
and assign the language based on how it is done in your system.
Optimize the return of investment of your Trustpilot ratings with the Trustpilot Integration Suite
Is this module compatible with my Cart?
This module requires a licence to run. During the purchase process, please make sure to enter the store URL for which you will use Mailbeez, and you will receive this personalized licence with the download information. If you are not sure, please contact MailBeez before placing your order.